Feeling confused, lost, unsatisfied? Feeling that nobody listens to you? Are you a workaholic and feeling that you have lost direction in life? You feel dissatisfied but you don’t know where to start?
Psychoanalysis is a method for addressing various kinds of uneasiness and symptoms, and for transforming your weaknesses into your strengths. In psychoanalysis we assume that an apparent obstacle can instead be an important source for a new understanding of what is it that does not work in our lives.
Psychoanalysis can help when you experience:
- Depression, grief, mourning and loss
- Low self-esteem, lack of confidence
- Anxiety, panic attacks, trauma and stress
- Relationship difficulties
- Difficulties with your sexual life
- Low desire, loss of direction in life
- Identity and image problems
- Loneliness and social isolation
However, psychoanalysis is not limited to removing symptoms; more generally it aims to improve quality of life.